- All of our products are printed in inches.
- Centimeter sizes are given as a rough indication, and are rounded up to the closest whole number.
- If the exact size is important, you the customer are responsible for ensuring you undertake the necessary conversion to ensure you are happy with the size you purchase, and base your purchasing decision off the inches size listed
- It is incumbent upon the customer to appropriately research the materials upon which the images will be printed.
- Final Touch Decor cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to one week for production and then shipping which usually amounts to delivery within 7-12 business days as stipulated on our web site
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Final Touch Decor can not be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to reship your order.
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
- Late payment or payment denied
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with printing or production
You have the right to ask for a replacement or refund under Consumer Law for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011. You can ask us for a replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
Replacement and/or store creditAs our products are printed to order, we do not provide refunds and returns for change of mind, although we do offer a replacement or store credit in the following circumstances:
- Manufacturing defect – replacement
- Item lost in transit – replacement
- Shipping damage – replacement
- Final Touch Decor internal IT system error – store credit
- Final Touch Decor Customer Service or designer error that can’t be fixed – store credit
Monetary CompensationUnder Australian Law, Final Touch Decor only has to offer a monetary refund if you experience a major problem that can’t be rectified with a replacement.
What is a major problem?A product or good has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the sample or description and can’t be easily rectified with a replacement
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.