TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing from Final Touch Decor, you acknowledge that you have both read and agreed to be bound by the following terms.
- All of our products are printed in inches.
- Centimeter sizes are given as a rough indication, and are rounded up to the closest whole number.
- If the exact size is important, you the customer are responsible for ensuring you undertake the necessary conversion to ensure you are happy with the size you purchase, and base your purchasing decision off the inches size listed
- It is incumbent upon the customer to appropriately research the materials upon which the images will be printed.
- Final Touch Decor cannot be held responsible if the customer expects something different from the materials that we have described on our website.
- After your order is submitted, please allow up to one week for production and then shipping which usually amounts to delivery within 7-12 business days as stipulated on our web site
Alterations to Product or quantity of your Order
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and double-check your order before submitting it.
- We are not able to alter the product or quantity of an order, once placed by yourself.
- You may request an order cancellation if your order has not entered production phase.
Alterations to delivery address
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to enter the correct delivery details upon placing your order.
- If you require a delivery address update, we will endeavour to do this for you, if the order has not yet shipped.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order has been shipped, and at this stage it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure they receive the order or place a new order.
- Final Touch Decor can not be held liable if you the customer omit any important information from the delivery address, resulting in the order being returned to us. If the order is returned to us due to customer error, you may be charged an additional delivery fee to reship your order.
Cancellation of your order
- Due to our fast turnaround time, we are unable to cancel orders once they have entered production / printing stage.
- If you request an order cancellation before your order has entered production/printing stage we will happily cancel it and process a store credit.
Delivery time frames
99% of our orders are shipped within 3-5 business days. This timeframe can be impacted by a number of factors:
- Late payment or payment denied
- Some products require a longer period of time in the production phase due to materials selected
- Delivery location.
- Delay or issue with printing or production
We realise it can be exciting waiting for your parcel to arrive. Our aim is to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience and that you receive your order as quickly as possible. However, we cannot guarantee standard nor express shipping time frames. Express post can take from 1 – 3 business days from when your item is posted. We do not offer compensation for late delivery.
You have the right to ask for a replacement or refund under Consumer Law for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011.
You can ask us for a replacement or refund, but you are not always entitled to one. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
Replacement and/or store credit
As our products are printed to order, we can only offer a replacement or store credit in the following circumstances:
- Manufacturing defect – replacement
- Item lost in transit – replacement
- Shipping damage – replacement
- Final Touch Decor internal IT system error – store credit
- Final Touch Decor Customer Service or designer error – store credit
A replacement or store credit must be requested within 30 days after delivery and will be issued in accordance with the above rules
Our prints very rarely suffer defects and are carefully packaged for shipping, however if yours does arrive a little worse for wear please email us a photo with a brief description of the issue and a replacement will be issued upon confirmation by our team.
Under Australian Law, Final Touch Decor only has to offer a monetary refund if you experience a major problem.
What is a major problem?
A product or good has a major problem when:
- it has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it is unsafe
- it is significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.